Friday 19 December 2008

Sham 69 playing in Leeds

Veteran punk legends, Sham 69 will be playing at Carpe Diem in Leeds on the 1st of March 2009. Tickets cost £6.00 and are available from the bar.





I love the Sham and I can't wait for this one! I wonder if they'd be interested in my Borstall Breakout parody? It starts off in Chester Zoo, and has UN zoo keepers involved in a high speed chase all the way to Betty's Tea Rooms, with the refrain: Can I get a bagel takeout? Its nearly as good as my parody 'God feed the Queen - the fascist baked bean'.



Unfortunately, I have it on good good authority that none of the original band members are in the lineup - shucks!



Anyway get your tickets for Sham 69, and I'll see you in the pit. Let's hope for some classics, like 'Angels with Dirty Face', 'Hurry up Harry', 'Hersham Boys', 'If the Kids are United' e.t.c. e.t.c. It would even be nice to get the sombre and ever so sinister 'Dead Nazi March'. Bring it on (Watch Sham 69 live at the Reading festival in 1978 below)






















No comments:





bookmark What is Internet Marketing



2 free Games this month only with GamePass









StarWarsShop.com - More Product. More Exclusives.




Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!




Match.com Online Dating



120x60RevShare_Bingo



100x100_Football





Bluehost.com Web Hosting $6.95



Domain Names and Web Hosting from 123-reg!